Wednesday, July 13, 2011

new here

Hi, I'm Sandy Cohen, writer, former commentator on public radio, kayak fisherman, bookbinder, jazz musician, dad, husband, former professor, and Other Stuff.  I have lived in Florida, China (where I was in a feature length movie, "Do Not Disturb"), Georgia, Virginia and New York.  My published novels are The Viper's Son (action adventure) based on a true story about WWI when Nazi U boasts often landed on the shores of Florida, and Revelations, a serious-funny book about a guy who goes to Greece and meets Abis, part Native -American and part madman.  He's a kind of trickster god who leads Manny-Man through Greece and the bogs and barrier islands of Georgia looking for Abis's boss, Willy Love, and back to life.  You can see my book trailer at Author SandyCohen.com (the Sandy Cohen spot was taken by a guy who doesn't exist.)

No comments:

Post a Comment